- Unlock Att Phone
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Unclack is a small MacOS utility which silences the microphone of the user when they’re typing. The purpose is to prevent the noise of typing being passed through to other participants when on a Zoom / Skype / Jitsi call. Unclack is the small but mighty Mac utility that mutes your microphone while you type. No more getting called out for clacking your way through a Zoom meeting on your clicky keyboard! Download Unclack for macOS ↓ Catalina 10.15 & above.
Be In The Know
- CMOs will be more cautious in 2021 with growth strategies, Gartner finds
- Shutterstock Outlines Emerging Visual Trends for 2021 [Infographic]
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2021 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Amazon offers to help Biden administration with vaccinations
How to Write Social Media Captions That Captivate
Ever participated in a “caption this” challenge? It’s a lot of fun watching all the clever captions come in, but there’s a lot more to writing a caption than being clever. And writing any caption can be a challenge.
To help with your own caption writing, Agorapulse offers 9 tips for writing social media captions that captivate.
- Create social media captions with intent. What is the goal of your post? Are you trying to sell something? If so, let your audience know how to purchase. Want to build brand awareness? Include branded hashtags, taglines, and other things identifiable to your business.
- Tell a story. Many people spend time on social media to find content from people, brands, and organizations they relate to in some way. This could mean keeping up with family or checking in on the discussion in a local gardening group. Telling a story will help your brand relate to your audience. Stories have the power to humanize your message.
- Write the important stuff first. You don’t want your message to be lost in a sea of posts. Make sure the most important stuff is front and center so it grabs attention and doesn’t disappear below the “Read More” line.
- Ask a question. Questions are great engagement tools. People are drawn to questions in pursuit of answers. Some may respond to your question based on knowledge and experience, while others can use the discussion as an opportunity to learn more about a topic. Be sure to use open-ended questions so you’re not stuck with a bunch of yes/no responses.
- Invite fans to tag their friends. People trust recommendations from friends and family. If you can connect with new people who are friends with your current customers, then you’ll have a greater likelihood of converting these connections. Include fun “tag a friend” topics to encourage your audience to share your content
Keyboard technology has come a long way – from the oldest typewriters to curved ergonomic keyboards or even laser projected keyboards. But most keyboards have in common a distinct click-clack-click-clack. Luckily Unclack helps to stifle this noise on your video calls.
This helpful app automatically mutes your microphone while you’re on a video call so others can’t be bothered with your keys chiming in. It’s compatible with all video conferencing platforms and it’s easy to toggle on and off.
Good things come to those who don’t wait
Future planning is important. We need to prepare for the changes we expect to see in our lives and the goals we set for ourselves. This could mean preparing for a new job, buying a house, or even finding a new boyfriend.
Unlock Att Phone
Bumble brings us this ad about a woman making planning for her future significant other. Until the day comes, dining on beans and toast and enjoying the company of a pillow-person will have to suffice.
Ads from the Past
Ads from the Past
1986, World Food Day
Quote of the Day
“Make the customer the hero of your story.”