TuneMobie M4V Converter Plus lets you convert rented and purchased iTunes movies, television episodes, and music videos to MP4 format without compromising quality. With TuneMobie M4V Converter Plus, you’ll be able to retain all audio tracks and subtitles as you enjoy your favorite content on your MP4 player of choice. TuneMobie M4V Converter Plus can convert your iTunes M4V purchase and rentals including movies, TV shows and music videos to unprotected MP4 with multilingual subtitles, audio tracks, closed captions, audio descriptions and Dolby 5.1 retained, and output MP4 videos will keep 100% original video quality and same resolution as source. TuneMobie M4V Converter PlusはiTunes M4V動画向け専門的なDRM解除ソフトウェアです。 下記の手順に従って、使いやすいかつ強力的なTuneMobie M4V Converter Plusを使って、M4Vムービー、テレビ番組とミュージックビデオをロスレスで簡単にMP4動画に変換してみましょう。.
TuneMobie M4V Converter Plus is a tool dedicated to converting M4V video files to other lossless formats, so the quality is not affected in any way. Dec 1, 2017 - Read TuneMobie M4V Converter Plus review & free download. Get TuneMobie M4V Converter Plus with 1-year license activation code for free software giveaway.
Hi everybody. :-)
0) Their setup.exe is clean according to the usual webservices (virustotal, et c.) and tools I use.
1) I don't use iTunes. But if I should use it:
2) Modern software should be provided with x86 and x64 versions: the installer should decide what version should be installed.
3) The user should have the possibility to choose the installation location.
It is installed in c:Program Files (x86)TuneMobieTuneMobie M4V Converter Plus.
With the 'junction trick', I was able to install it in d:Program Files (x86)TuneMobie M4V Converter Plus.
4) A portable version is better than an installed one .
5) The real address of TuneMobie isn't available in their website and through whois webservices on the web. They, nonetheless, want name, surname, credit cards information when trying to buy their software.
6) Shareit.com --> Digital river, used to buy the software, shows the correct currency and VAT for my nation/country (EURO and Italy, 22% VAT = IVA).
7) This company seems another clone of well-known 'converter-companies', but at least they changed the USER interface this time.
I'm not sure if it's better... By the way, I can NOT test software capabilities.
xilolee, could you explain the junction trick to me? I have never heard of it, and would like to use this process in some future Programs I will Install on my Desktop. Thanks!