SimPholders gives developers quick access to apps under development, as well as to simulators for iDevices.
- Access all applications from your menu bar
- Quick access to the three recently modified apps in the menu
- Supports iOS, watchOS, and tvOS simulators
- Launch in simulator (⌘ + Click)
- Copy sandbox path and show detailed information of file size and number of items (⇧ + Click)
- Show App Groups container (⌘ + ⌥ + Click)
- Quickly reset storage by deleting files in Library and Documents (⌥ + Click)
- Uninstall from Simulator (⌃ + Click)
- Launch (⌘ + Click)
- Add photos via drag-and-drop or file selection (⌥ + Click)
- Reset content and settings (⌃ + Click)
With FUSE for OS X
When you install FUSE (osxfuse.github.io), SimPholders mounts a virtual file system where you can browse your simulators and apps like it should have been implemented by Apple. When you select an app you can see the app bundle, sandbox, and app group containers at a glance. When you enable the Finder Sync Extension there is even some functionallity in the context menus where you can perform all of SimPholders's actions.
- FE File Explorer is a powerful file manager app on Android and iOS. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storages. Transfer files from any location to any location. Stream movies and music to your Android phones and tablets. Directly view and manage documents, photos and files without downloading. Features:. Access network shares on macOS, Windows.
- Especially the rulers can help you stop using the Mac screenshot pixel feedback to measure distance in your UI. Simulator tools give you access to more functionalities within the iOS simulator and make it often easier to access features like recording a video with xcrun.
- Install SimPholders. This will allow you to access your app’s documents directory directly from your menu bar. Note Some people have mentioned that SimPholders has taken them to the wrong simulator app folder, if that's the case for you, print out your realm path by following the steps above, printing out your realm.path.
- SimPholders gives developers quick access to apps under development, as well as to simulators for iDevices. Access all applications from your menu bar Quick access to the three recently modified apps in the menu Supports iOS, watchOS, and tvOS simulators.
BEWARE After updating to this version you can try out SimPholders for 10 days before you can buy it. Compatibility with OS X El Capitan and Xcode 7; Great performance boost; Support for watchOS 2 apps; Support for tvOS apps; Support for App Groups; Select another Xcode version right from the SimPholders preferences window.