|This article is part of the Feed The Beast Wiki's Tutorials section.|
MultiMC is a free, open source launcher for Minecraft, managed by Forkk13and peterixxx. It allows you to have multiple, separate instances of Minecraft (each with their own mods, texture packs, saves, etc) and helps you manage them and their associated options with a simple interface. Oct 24, 2020 Not a random internet page with a login form. We may also have something that notifies you in MultiMC in an upcoming update, but please verify that it is an official, unmodified build from multimc.org. The migration should happen only through Minecraft.net. MultiMC is a free, open source Minecraft launcher that enables users to easily manage mods for multiple, separate installations of Minecraft. We're running a Patreon campaign so that we can continue to pay for our hosting, and invest in the resources necessary to keep the project going, whilst staying independent.
This article will show you how to export any FTB modpack to MultiMC.
MultiMC is an alternative launcher for minecraft which some may wish to have in place of the default FTB launcher with the ability to create 'instances' these allow the user to have an infinite amount of separate jars with no restrictions to modpacks or memory allowances. This will also allow the user to play FTB 'offline' or without the use or need of a legitimate mojang account.
MultiMC 提供了方便的方式帮助你管理世界以及截图：无需进入游戏，在 MultiMC 主界面就能进行管理。 右键点击某个实例，点击「修改实例」，在点击左栏的「世界」，你就能看到你所有的世界。. 如何使用multimc下载CurseForge和FTB整合包 我的世界安逸菌解说 3.4万播放 54弹幕 2018-05-05 09:05:13 419 222 500 121.
- Have a valid version of Java
- This Guide is only needed when using an older version of MultiMC, as the newer versions have a option to 'Track FTB Instances' option.
Step 1: Download the Launcher
- Go to the FTB launcher install page and follow said instructions remembering the location of your FTB launcher or somehow gain access to the modpack files.
- Download MultiMC from multimc.org
- When it has finished downloading, you can move the file anywhere you wish, your Desktop, My Documents, Downloads.
Step 2: Configuring MultiMC
- Before we begin you may wish to take some time to edit the options, found at the top of the page is a symbol of a screwdriver over a monitor click this to gain access to the options interface.
- I prefer to change my GUI settings to 'Fancy' as it makes configuration of the instances a lot easier.
Step 3: Preparing For Exportation
- First we need to create a template instance simply click the piece of paper in the top left, enter a name and click 'OK'
- Close MultiMC
- Find the location of your 'MultiMC' and your 'FTB launcher'
Step 4: Copying And Pasting
- Within the vicinity of the MultiMC file should be an 'instances folder' open this to see the instance you just created within that delete all but 'instance.cfg'.
- Within the vicinity of the FTB launcher should be a folder named after your modpack within are the files you need.
- Simply copy and paste the contents of your desired modpack folder to the instance we created earlier.
Now you have finished, re-open MultiMC and click Play or if you aren't in fancy GUI right click on the instance and then play any time you like for as long as you like. Optifine or any extra mods can be installed through the 'Edit Mods' option respective of their places in Minecraft files.
View All FTB Twitter Feed
17 Apr - RT @FTB_Team: Interested in joining the FTB Beta Testing Team? apply here: https://t.co/w9oKQnCAOO
14 Apr - Interested in joining the FTB Beta Testing Team? apply here: https://t.co/w9oKQnCAOO
Multimc Microsoft Account
5 Apr - RT @FTB_Team: We've just released our latest Marketplace Map! Glimmerfrost Tarn, a massive survival spawn mountain with tons to explore!…
30 Mar - We've just released our latest Marketplace Map! Glimmerfrost Tarn, a massive survival spawn mountain with tons to… https://t.co/LIwLIeVo1M
How To Install Multimc
To discuss the topics on this wiki, you can visit our community forums!