New in version:
1. Added 64-bit version of the program. It runs the 64-bit versions of utilities from the Tools directory.
2. The temporary directory can be changed in the settings.
3. Added a flag to enable 'Edit mode' for Mp4 files at loading.
4. Working with the new SDK for themovidb.org
5. If the program have not files for processing, the exit will be without questions.
6. Ability to set audio delay, which will be default.
7. Qaac encode CoreAudioToolbox now.
8. Delay for the audio now set Eac3To. DelayCat no longer used.
9. Update applications in the Tools folder.
10. Added Colombia and Mexico iTunes stores.
New in version:
1. Selecting iTunes country to search tags. You can select country in settings, it will be by default. Also available the selection at the search dialog.
2. Update utilities in the folder Tools: MkvExtract, Qaac, FFMpeg, Mp4Box, Eac3To
3. The original name of the movie stored to the tag SortName.
4. Russian ratings in tags.
5. Fixing bugs in rating, delay and reencoding AAC.
6. Removing private user information from the movies.
New in version:
1. Search tags and artworks in iTunes database.
Loading detailed information and artworks.
The artwork can be saved to the file if it is necessary outside of the program.
Process is analogous for movies.
Movies that were found in iTunes, but not found in moviedb, marked iTunes.
For downloading data from iTunes responsible flags in the setup:
Load tags from iTunes. Flag permits to download information.
Auto load artworks from iTunes. If the flag is set, then automatically selects the correct iTunes artwork of the season or a movie. In the artwork list you not need to choose.
Load description from iTunes. If the flag is on, the description and the name is taken from itunes, and not from tvdb (moviedb). The description will be in English.
IMPORTANT. You must wait until artworks downloading before you click the Save button. Otherwise, the artwork will not set automatically.
2. Added German Language. Thanks Vlaves for translation into German.
3. Separation ratings by country.
Possible to disable unnecessary ratings lists.
4. Keep the original file date.
5. The ability to break into chapters on time.
6. When editing the tags to navigate through files on the keyboard ALT + arrow, the cursor remains in the edit box and it gets selected.
7. Saving the GPS coordinates from the original file (written to comment tag)
8. Ability to disable the mp4 atom correction
9. Ability to disable the loading chapters from the original file
Fixed bugs that cause a program crash.
New in version:
1. Icons of files and tracks.
2. Displaying name of current operation at work.
3. Displaying the icons of success and errors of build.
4. Testing of the final file to match the time with source (audio tracks)
5. If the file is successfully built, then at next start it will be skipped. Can be reset status of a file to be reprocessed. To do this right-click mouse on file and choose 'Clear status.'
6. Ability to use QT library for encoding without having to install QuickTime player or iTunes.
7. Choice the file extension build: mp4 or m4v
8. Ability to exit the program without confirmation.
9. Search tags without confirmation.
10. Edit mode for mp4 can be enabled with button
11. The possibility of an authorization for the proxy server.
Some bugs fixed:
1. Level writing.
2. Pictures in artworks search.
3. Fixed display languages in the Apple devices.
New in version:
1. Searching tags on sites TheTvDB and TheMovieDB.
To use searching must be fill the correct fields in the proxy settings, if it is used.
2. Select searching language in the program settings.
3. Loading artworks when searching tags and choose to use them.
This creates a cache of downloaded artworks in a temporary directory and re-search, artwork will be loaded from the cache.
4. Ability to search tags for a few episodes of a TV series in a single operation.
It is necessary select all of the series and click search, then the information on the series will be written into each file.
5. Jump to the IMDb site to search for information.
6. Ability to shutdown Windows after the end of the encoding.
First you need to put a flag in the settings 'Enable windows shutdown button'
After that when you start encoding 'Shutdown' button will be displayed.
If you click it, then the computer will be turned off after the end of the process.
7. Moving for files from the window tag editing. When you move the current tags are saved and is moved to the next or previous file.
8. Identify and record a new tag HD 1080p
9. Setting up the possibility of enable tags, and the enable optimization when loading a file.
10. If you move the mouse over the tag, it displays its contents in a window.
11. Ability to make Paypal donations to the program development.
12. Using a newer version of FFMpeg and Mp4Box
New in version:
1. Added h264 encoding presets.
2. Ability encode different formats to AC3
3. In settings can disable AAC encoding
4. Changed DTS encoding, and now it is not extracted from the container and encoded at once.
5. TrueHD and multichannel FLAC support.
6. In settings can be set the maximum Level Profile for repacking
7. In settings can set the priority of running processes.
8. Ability to repacking video codec MPEG-4 Visual without encoding.
9. Ability to load all the internal subtitles by default.
New in version:
1. Added labels to the buttons
2. Separate settings for encoding music files. Ability encode to ALAC.
3. The choice of variant for the encoder CoreAudioToolbox. It uses the QAAC version 1.0 and above.
4. Settings for dynamic range compression (DRC) for AC3 and DTS tracks. Using Sox to DRC.
Ability to create a spectrogram for the audio tracks. They are placed to the directory TempSpectrograms
5.The output of tags in text form, comfortable for copying.
6. The 'About' form.
7. Correction of the subtitle for the normal display in QuickTime Player.
8. Logs are stored in a separate directory TempLogs and have a unique name for each run.
9. Copy chapters from one film to another.
Last updated on January 3rd, 2017
With mkv2mp4 you can convert mkv HD quality movie to a mp4 container without reencode the whole movie. This file could be played at the Sony. MkvToMp4 can change the mkv/m2ts/mts to Mp4 without reconverting/transcoding video (If the original video in H264 format). Support for multiple internal and external audio tracks. Support subtitle formats: srt, ass, ssa, ttxt. Changing colors for subtitles. MKV2MP4 is an application that can convert video files in the MKV container format to more compatible MP4 video files. BLAZING SPEED MKV2MP4 can convert files so fast because it doesn't re-encode the video data but just copies it into the more compatible MP4 container format. Last updated on January 3rd, 2017. This article was written to help users to convert MKV videos (HD Video, 720p/1080p) to MP4 format, in able to play the converted MP4 video file to any device or program that supports it, without loosing the high definition video quality that MKV offers.
This article was written to help users to convert MKV videos (HD Video, 720p/1080p) to MP4 format, in able to play the converted MP4 video file to any device or program that supports it, without loosing the high definition video quality that MKV offers. The Matroska Multimedia Container (aka MKV) is an open standard and popular video format but it is not supported by all devices, like iPads, iPhone, Apple TVs.
MKV offers a lot of features, supports several multimedia formats (different video, audio and subtitles formats) and it can hold an unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file. However, it is not supported by some old digital devices or by Apple's devices (iPAd, iPad mini, iPods, iPhone and AppleTV) or the iTunes multimedia application.
In this tutorial you can find detailed instructions on how to easily convert any MKV video file to an MP4 video without loosing the original video quality.
- Related article:Convert MKV to MP4 by using VLC Media Player.
How to convert MKV to MP4 Video by using MkvToMp4 converter.
1. Download MkvToMp4 video converter. *
* MkvToMp4 converter is a free, portable application that can convert eaily (in minutes) the mkv/m2ts/mts video files to Mp4 or M4v video files, without reconverting/transcoding the video (if the original video is in H264 format). MkvToMp4 converter supports multiple internal and external audio tracks and also supports the following subtitle formats: srt, ass, ssa, ttxt.
2.Extract the MkvToMp4_0.224.zip file.
3. Explore the contents of the extracted folder and then run the MkvToMp4.exe application from the 'x32' folder if you have 32bit OS, or from the 'x64 folder' if you have 64bit OS.
Mkv2mp4 No Audio
4. At the MkvToMp4 converter screen, click the Add button.
5. Select the MKV Video file that your want to convert to MP4 and click Open.
6. Then select the Setup button.
7. At Video tab, select the MP4 and click Save
8. Finally click the Start button.
9. Now wait for a few minutes until the process is completed.
Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others
Mkv To Mp4 Converter Free
If this article was useful for you, please consider supporting us by making a donation. Even $1 can a make a huge difference for us in our effort to continue to help others while keeping this site free:
How To Change Mkv File To Mp4
If you want to stay constantly protected from malware threats, existing and future ones, we recommend that you install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO by clicking below (we do earn a commision from sales generated from this link, but at no additional cost to you. We have experience with this software and we recommend it because it is helpful and useful):
Full household PC Protection - Protect up to 3 PCs with NEW Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium!