IPIN is a 4 digit code like the normal PIN code that is used in ATM’s and POS’s. IPIN is used when making a purchase through the Internet and Mobile Applications. IPIN can be generated at ATM’s and Mobile Apps for Service Providers. IPIN fulfills the KISS principle. IPIN was developed to store and display PINs and passwords - no more and no less! Our focus is on simplicity, clarity and a high level of security. All data is encrypted with the Advanced Encryption Standard and a key length of 256 bit (abbreviated AES-256).
- Talent Analysis Demo
- Job Recommendation Demo
- Textual CV Parsing Demo
- Visual CV Parsing Demo
- Application Assistant Demo
- Application Analysis Demo
- Acceptance Analysis Demo
- Performance Analysis Demo
- Career Assessment Demo
- Job Market Analysis Demo
- Employment Analysis Demo
- Semantic Case Search Demo
- Lawyer Recommendation Demo
- Lawyer Analysis Demo
- Text Info Extraction Demo
- Text Classification Demo
- Visual Info Extraction Demo
- Semantic Comprehension Demo
Generate your iPIN For Your Transactions Through Internet
Use iPIN in your Internet Applications
Easier, Faster, and Safer Way
- iPIN is a 4 digit code like the normal PIN code that is used in ATM’s and POS’s.
- iPIN is used when making a purchase through the Internet and Mobile Applications.
- iPIN can be generated at ATM’s and Mobile Apps for Service Providers.
- iPIN Cannot be generated recently for the banks with the private switchs such as Khartoum, Faisal, Alsalam, and Albaraka Banks
See Full List On Docs.microsoft.com
- Press the Button below “Generate iPIN”.
- Enter the PAN number (the number that is on your Debit/Cash card, contains 16 or 19 digits), then re-enter it again.
- Enter the Expiry date as shown on the Card.
- Enter the phone number that is associated with the Card.
- You will recieve a SMS message with an OTP Code.
- Enter the OTP Code and then confirm.
Now you Can Enjoy your Electronic Payments Through Internet with iPIN