Essential Anatomy is a full-featured anatomical reference app that includes male and female models, with 11 systems and a total of 8,200 anatomical structure. The app is fully 3D, meaning that you can view any structure in isolation, as well as from any angle. It represents the latest in groundbreaking 3D technology and innovative design. A cutting-edge 3D graphics engine, custom built by 3D4Medical, delivers outstanding quality graphics that no other competitor can achieve.
Essential Anatomy for Healing & Martial Arts. Weatherhill, 2000 - Medical - 143 pages. This unique book will familiarize healing. Essential Anatomy 5 contains 11 complete systems which can be accessed from the main screen. These include; Muscular, Skeletal, Connective Tissue, Venous, Arterial (Including the Heart), Nervous (Including the Brain), Respiratory, Digestive, Lymphatic, Urogenital, and Skin. Strip away multiple layers of muscle using the 'layering' tool. Anatomy and Physiology is a dynamic textbook for the yearlong Human Anatomy and Physiology course taught at most two- and four-year colleges and universities to students majoring in nursing and allied health. A&P is 29 chapters of pedagogically effective learning content, organized by body system, and written at an audience-appropriate level. The lucid text, strategically constructed art.
- Cutting-edge 3D technology
- Over 8,200 highly detailed anatomical structures
- Hide/Fade/Isolate/Fade Others/Hide Others options for individual structures
- Multiple Selection mode
- Pins: Create customized pins with notes and place anywhere on the 3D model
- Slice: Slice through certain structures using 3D plane tool
- Bookmarks: Preset and customizable
- Correct audio pronunciation and Latin nomenclature for every structure
- Search via English and Latin nomenclature
- Dynamic Quiz: Drag-and-drop and multi-choice
- Share images via social media and e-mail
- Includes anatomy for 11 systems: skin, skeletal, muscles, connective tissue, veins, arteries, nerves, respiratory, digestive, urogenital, lymphatic, also includes the brain and heart
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
Essential Anatomy 3
Essential Anatomy 3
This unique book will familiarize healing practitioners and martial artists with basic concepts of the human body, as defined by both Western and Eastern medical traditions, allowing those engaged in healing and martial arts to develop a more complete, holistic, and scientifically forward-looking understanding of the body. Overviews of philosophical and conceptual underpinnings are followed by detailed drawings and diagrams of the body's internal systems, as seen by both traditions. Written in a clear and concise style, this beautiful and informative book presents information previously unavailable in any single text, making it an essential work for students, healing professionals, and martial artists. This lavishly illustrated book includes:
• Over 147 color drawings and 54 duotone photographs
• An easy-to-understand overview of Western anatomical concepts
• A detailed overview of Eastern medical principles, including information previously available only in specialized, costly medical texts
• A comprehensive listing of Oriental pressure points and meridians in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, cross-referenced to nerves, blood vessels, and other anatomical landmarks
• Twenty essential self-massage and revival techniques
• Detailed principles of pressure point fighting, as used in traditional Asian martial arts