- Bitwarden Vs 1password
- Bitwarden Login
Bitwarden is a bit of a youngster in the password manager market, having debuted in 2016 with cloud-based storage synchronization of logins and payment methods.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Bitwarden is a secure open-source password manager that has two plans: A free version and a paid version — both of which come with many extra features and cost less than many competing brands. I tested all of Bitwarden’s features for security and usability, and it performed pretty well.
- I changed the Bitwarden app to only open with a pin code. I open Bitwarden Unfortunately, whenever I try to fill in a username and password on an email, banking account, etc, it forces me to type in my entire Bitwarden master password before it will then autofill the email, banking username and password.
- Bitwarden Send is a trusted way to securely share one-time information directly with anyone. Read the Full Story Why choose Bitwarden for password management?
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
For non-personalized content and ads, what you see may be influenced by things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Personalized content and ads can be based on those things and your activity like Google searches and videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include things like more relevant results and recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and ads that are tailored to your interests.
Bitwarden is a program for different devices that allows users to manage passwords.
Operating systems: Windows / Linux / Mac / Android
Size: 1.00 mb
Download for free Bitwarden - the latest version!
Using Bitwarden you can manage all your passwords from one place.
Bitwarden offers different export options and allows the use of different types of algorithms.
In addition, Bitwarden allows the synchronization between different devices.
Bitwarden is a program to manage passwords, specially designed to be used by any user, experienced or inexperienced.
Bitwarden - system requirements
Bitwarden works with Windows operating systems - Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 - Mac and Linux, works very well with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1.
Compatible with smartphones / mobile devices: Android.
* For use Bitwarden need a minimum:
Processor: 1 GHz Pentium Memory: 512 Mb of RAM Free disk space: 500 MB
* It is recommended:
Processor: 2,4 GHz Pentium Memory: 2 Gb of RAM Free disk space: 4 GB
Bitwarden - main features
The main features of Bitwarden are:
- Password management;
- Generate passwords;
- Different security options;
- Synchronization between different devices;
- Creating secure passwords;
- Different combination options;
- Simple and intuitive interface;
- Bitwarden is an application easy to use;
- Support in different languages;
- Manual Update;
- Support install / uninstall, etc.
Bitwarden - other features
Bitwarden is an easy to use and install program, the Bitwarden program does not consume many system resources and does not take up much space on the hard disk.
Bitwarden has a simple and intuitive interface from which anyone can use the program without any problem.
Bitwarden is a very good application of the category 'programs to generate and manage passwords', a software that deserves to have it installed on your computer.
The download link will take you to the official download web page of the author.
To download for free Bitwarden go to the download page by clicking on the button below:
Alternatives to the Bitwarden app:
Bitwarden Vs 1password
a program for different devices that allows users to manage passwords.